Things that make you happy ❤

Giving gifts is amazing as well as receiving them. Especially if the person thinks about you and knows you well when he picks the gift. This one might seem like an ordinary gift but for me it's not. It's from my lovely friend Ruta! And I'm so grateful to have her!
I got this awesome jar full of candies (which I ate as soon as I got them) - now I use it as a money-box.
Then I got my first ever benefit kit and I know that she thought about this because benefit counter is the first thing where we go when we walk into boots.
I also got this beautiful nail polish and the color is just perfect for me because I usualy wear only red one.
And of course you cannot forget about postcard! This one is so beautiful and hillarious, I love it.
Thanks again my dear! 

































































10 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, just came across your blog and it's great - gorgeous pics!

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really happy that you liked it! x

      Delete
  2. I love that nail polish <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely gifts, what a fabulous friend. I love the nail polish, such a gorgeous colour.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! She's amazing! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love it too! I really need to buy the porefessional! x

      Delete