My lovely followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

My lfw experience ○ Part 2

DAY 4
I had to run around London from early morning to bring some more invitations. It was so stressful! But at the same time I got to know the city and see more beautiful hotels! I cannot remember anything else from that day. Everything seems so blurry from that day. Because I was working really hard and honestly, I was extremely tired (but happy).

One of my favourite areas in London/Outfit for day 4 (and yes, I'm wearing Mich Dulce hat!/Mich Dulce creations!




























DAY 5
The weather was awful that day but I could definitively say that I felt more confident by day 5. Talking with buyers and press seemed easer and I started to enjoy myself more. I also got to walk around somerset house and see beautiful people there. By the end of the day we got the opportunity to go to Sorapol fashion show. I was soo happy! The whole experience was amazing. I got to sit in the third row where I could see everything perfectly!

Rainy London/Me at Sorapol show/The show




























DAY 6
I cannot remember the actual days when everything happened. All I can remember is meeting more amazing people. On day 6 I went to another party which happened in a really small place so you were actually forced to talk with new people. Some of the people I talked with in the showrooms remembered me (oh look, I'm so popular! (sarcasm)).

The beautiful Somerset House (and oh! Who's there? My flatmate in the second floor)/Outfit for the last day/Awesome view from the terrace





























THE END
I cannot remember the exact days when everything happened. All I can remember is going out from Somerset house at night time, in the car. And oh, London is so beautiful at night. And remember sitting there, feeling nostalgic and sad because this whole fashion fiesta was coming to an end. And I really miss meeting new,interesting, stylish, crazy people, learning, experiencing new things and in general - being surrounded by people who share the same passion. At the same time I was so happy, it was the week where I've learned so much and grew as a person. I am so happy and blessed to experience these things in my life. I finally feel that I am doing right things in my life and I finally enjoy myself. Hopefully I will have more of these opportunities in the future. I am determined to work hard and succeed!
Huge thanks to Mich Dulce for trusting me, teaching me and for picking me to be her intern because of her I've got to take a taste of my dream - LONDON FASHION WEEK!
x


Oh London, I love you




2 comments:

  1. Toks smagus ir įdomus-įvairiaspalvis atrodo tavo gyvenimas, va pakeliauju sau, įgauni įvairių patirčių.. smagu :))
    Linkėjimai,
    http://egluut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O patikek! Turbut niekada nebuvau laimingesne gyvenime. :)

      Delete