I WALK THE LINE
































Hey hey, long time no see. My summer is finally here! So much happened since I last saw you. My first university year is finished now! Crazy, huh? I feel so good and calm inside.I feel more mature and the harmony is the new word written to my personal vocabulary. Now, more than ever, I feel confident about my decisions and dreams. And you know how it feels. It feels really really good. Exceptionally satisfying, actually.
Same with 'ART LASTS FOREVER' - I feel where it has to move and to grow and which path I will choose. I finally have some fresh ideas and started to specify the aesthetics of this blog. I feel like I understand my taste better as well as my own visual style.

//IM WEARING:
Nike flex experience
Lindex skinny high jeans
Charity shop silk shirt, silk jacket
H&M handbag
Mac's 'Ruby Woo'
Barry M Jelly Nail Paint 'Rose Hip'

18 comments:

  1. labai grazu, grazios nuotraukos!

    wayfaringstrangerr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're super cool!
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tobula rankinė. Puikus minimalistinis derinukas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitas irasas tokia estetika man dvelkia, be galo patinka toks pateikimas derinuko! O ir pats derinys labai mielas. :)
    Smagu girdeti, kad po pirmu metu univere jautiesi laiminga ir atsigavus, be galo geras jausmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dėkui, dėkui labai už tokius mielus žodžius. :)

      Delete
  5. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look! <3

    Follow my blog, so I can follow yours!

    http://observedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete